Our returns policy lasts 30 days. For your return to be eligible for a refund or exchange, the item/s in question must be:
i) Returned within 30 days of delivery, and;
ii) Not worn or damaged in any way, and;
iii) Returned with its original packaging if possible including the box, tags and manuals that aren’t damaged in any way, and;
iv) Not altered in any way, including not being subjected to resizing, removals and/or engravings, and;
v) Returned with an invoice, receipt or proof of purchase.
If a product or service you buy fails to meet a consumer guarantee, you have the right to ask for a repair, replacement or refund under the Australian Consumer Law. The remedy you’re entitled to will depend on whether the issue is major or minor.
Lodging a Return
To return your item/s, submit clear photos of your return request at our Returns Centre found at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your return request has been assessed, you will receive an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of the request. If your request has been approved, instructions to return the item/s to us will be available in that email.
Shipping Returned Item/s
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning approved item/s unless the item is faulty.
We strongly recommend using a trackable shipping service that provides a tracking number and purchasing postal insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item and we do not accept liability for any item/s lost or damaged during transit to our office. We will not offer a refund, exchange or replacement for any item/s lost or damaged during transit to our office.
Depending on where you live and which postal service you use, the time it takes for us to receive your returned item/s will vary. As a guide, it may take approximately 10 business days for us to receive and process your returned item/s and contact you.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 business days. Gift wrapping charges are non-refundable. The refundable amount will be the total amount originally paid less original gift wrapping charges.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Exchanges (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your exchange. Items received as an exchange from the original purchase cannot be returned are not entitled to a new returns periods of 30 days.
– If the purchase price of your return is equivalent to the price of the new item, the new item will be dispatched within 3 business days.
– If the purchase price of your return is higher than the price of the new item, we will refund the difference to your original method of payment, and your new item will be dispatched within 3 business days.
– If the purchase price of your return is lower than the price of the new item, we will be in contact with you by email to request payment for the additional amount. The new items will be dispatched within 3 business days of receipt of payment.
If the item/s were sent to you or given to you as a gift and you did not pay for the item/s yourself, if your return is accepted, you’ll be entitled to an exchange for an item of at least equal value to the original item, or for store credit. You will not be entitled to a refund.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
Items Returned to Sender
1. Orders Returned to Sender that require re-delivery to the same or an amended address may incur a $10 re-delivery fee when it has been Returned to Sender as a result of:
a. An incorrect or incomplete address provided by the customer to The Macramé Man, or,
b. The parcel not being accepted by the customer, or,
c. The parcel not being collected at an Australia Post collection location within the allocated period of time as defined by Australia Post.
2. Orders Returned to Sender where the customer requests a refund or exchange for the order may incur a $10 fee which will be deducted from the total amount refundable for the order. Customers seeking to return item/s should submit a return request through our Returns email address and follow the instructions to return to the item to us. Customers are expected to pay for return postage.